Friday, May 4, 2012

Blog Post # 14 Final Reflection

World connect by computer mouse


EDM310 FINAL REFLECTION




heart with technology logos
I would like to say thank you to Dr. Strange and his EDM310 team for making this one of the best courses that I have ever taken at the University of South Alabama. Through this course I have made some great friends and have started a PLN that will continue to grow with me in my life and my career as a teacher. I have learned how to do things that I never thought would be possible. I have even learned how to use a MAC and do some HTML code. EDM310 has been a great life changing experience. I have been exposed to the world through the "eyes" of technology and I know that I will have a new outlook on the way I learn and the way kids learn. I am going to miss EDM310 and will remember it forever!!

4 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Cassie,
    Thank you for leaving a comment on Daniel's post on our class blog. We value comments and feedback and appreciate them. We are wishing you all the best on your journey in becoming a teacher.

    From Miss Lavakula and Room 9@Pt England School, Auckland, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Miss Lavakula. I really enjoyed reading the students blog. They all are so inspirational and make me so excited about teaching. I can't wait until I have my own classroom full of students. Have fun blogging Room 9.

      Delete
  2. Cassie,
    I can tell that you were a great teacher before going for recertification because you seem very committed to it! But I am sure that you are going to be an even better teacher now! Your kids will be lucky to have you. Good luck incorporating technology in your classroom and keep us updated. If you decide to keep blogging, maybe your blog could one day be a C4T assignment for EDM310 or your class blog could be used for C4K! That would be awesome! Let us know how it goes :)
    We have enjoyed having you in EDM310 because you always seem so upbeat and positive!
    Carly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, I didn't even think about my class being a C4k for EDM310....that would be so awesome!

      Delete