Monday, April 23, 2012

Final Report on PLN

This post is supposed to be our Final report on our PLN, when in all actuality it should not be anything but final. I have discovered so many great websites, YouTube videos, and some awesome teacher blogs that I have added to my PLN. One thing I like about using symbaloo, is that there are so many webmixes already created for you that you don’t have to spend a lot of time searching and compiling your own. The symbaloo gallery is a resource in itself.  As a lifelong learner and teacher, my PLN will never be complete.As a matter of fact,I just added Mr. Robbo's blog to my PLN today! It will continue to change as I learn and as long as I seek out new knowledge.  I hope to use this knowledge to enrich and enhance the education of my students so they will also become lifelong learners.

0 comments:

Post a Comment